It’s that time of the year when you all are busy making plans for the holiday. Either you have already booked your flight ticket or planning to book it soon, whatever may be the case, you should get ahead and look for most unforgettable time of the year. Do not waste your vacation and holiday by just sitting at home and doing nothing.
The Philippines is a great country where you can expect a lot many unusual things and make your vacation rememberable by staying at an all-comprehensive luxury resort or you can even chilled-out at beach villa. Philippines is a country that offers some great escapes to flutter fearless passengers off the extremity. Being home to more than 7,000 shelters, the Southeast Asian country offers plentiful marine life, interesting beaches and primitive beaches. You will have a great time staying here and planning out the best adventure trip.
As soon as you get there, you will be surely fascinated by Philippines beauty and stay in some popular hotels will make your day even more interesting. Book your resort and hotels from a trusted online hotel booking platform like Hotels.com and Zenrooms. From a wide collection of hotel ranges to some unusual archipelago’s natural beauty, you could experience amazing things near the hotel.
According to a report by Oxford Business Group, Philippines caught the eye of international tourism has increased at a rate of 8% every year since 2010. So, being the best place itself you must look for some interesting holiday resorts and hotels that will also add to your experience.
Here are the best places where you can have a memorable experience of your lifetime.
Amanpulo is a private Palawan island resort in the Philippines surrounded by a white-
It is a very huge resort spread across 89-hectare Pamalican Island in the Sulu Sea. You can find an hour flight in the southwest of Manila. When you will reach here, the guest will welcome you into a beautifully appointed villa and offer you materials such as Cebu marble, coconut shell spread tops and pebbled walls. The experience will be worth your travel.
Some basic amenities of the resort:
- A personal butler,
- Upgraded cottages have private pools or beachfront settings.
- Get access to personal chefs in the top-end villas.
- Nespresso machines, minibars and flat-screen TVs.
2. Qi Palawan
If you want to have some peace of mind then you can find some quality time at Palawan and enjoy peace of time. You will get access to this complete solar-power retreat and catch an hour-long flight from Manila. Surely, you will get a chance to stay close to the van bumps forward a dirt road.
Click thousands of pictures with a beautiful background and get to know of some amazing sea views, breezy hammocks and lush gardens.
Basic amenities of the resort:
- There are seven bamboo dwellings,
- A yoga shed and an open-air eatery helmed by one of the best chefs in Palawan.
- Visitors can try their skill at kiteboarding on the beach and have some lovely time enjoying the trip to nearby dive sites and remote islands.
- Additionally, you can plan a picnic lunch, snorkelling or a risk to the lush Linapacan island group at the most pristine location.
3. Tugawe Cove Resort
Do you prefer Hummingbirds, dense woods, limestone mountains, watercourses and ponds? If yes, then you can book this resort and have a great time at an idyllic corner of southern-central Philippines.
The resort is built in the middle of the hillside above Lauing Bay, thereby, guests can enjoy an elevated outpost that offers scenic views of Sombrero, Loto and Litao islands in the distance.
Some basic amenities of the resort:
- There are an open-air restaurant, a hilltop infinity pool, a route that leads down to the water.
- At the beach, the guests can jump into a kayak and enjoy an activity like snorkelling gear or try their hand at sweep boarding.
- The rooms offer the best interior with warm wood finishes and ocean tones echo that surrounds with the best options to stay near the lake.
Visit any of these three resorts and experience some best time in the Philippines.