The Philippines, being one of the most popular travel destinations amongst the travelers, witnesses millions of tourists each year. Being the most beautiful country blessed with white-sandy beaches, amazing corals & marine life, mountains, rivers, lagoons, pale blue seas, volcanoes and rice terraces, the country has become an ultimate getaway destination for people seeking to spend and admiring the unsurpassed beauty and tranquility.
So, if the Philippines is in your bucket list this time, then you need to book the best and affordable accommodations, that not only ensure comfortable stay but also make your trip worth-memorable by offering other prmium luxuriries and amenities. You can even sign-up to Zenrooms, a reliable online hotel booking portal that helps you find out best accommodation deal in your desired dewsination.
With is with the widest range of Zenrooms voucher and coupons, you will get to save huge amounts on every booking. So, booking a hotel online via trustworthy booking portal is simply the best. Now, take a look at the list given below to know about the best affordable hotels you can choose for staying in the POhilippines-
1 # The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences, Makati!
Conveniently located in the center of the Makati Central Business District of Salcedo Village, The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences is a one-of-its-kind accommodation option in the Philippines where art & passion combines and where modern style meets committed services. Featuring a total of 136 well-appointed rooms with kitchen, Picasso ensures you “a home away from home” experience.
- Each guestroom is smoke-free and enables with free Wi-Fi access. Studio, suite (with a King-size bed), junior suite (with 1 king-size bed) and Loft (with queen bed) are the various categories of rooms available over here.
- PABLO is a multi-cuisine in-house restaurant serving tasty breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Fitness center, spa, business center, airport shuttle, etc., are some of the major hotel amenities
2 # Discovery Suites, Pasig!
For people seeking a concept of first-class accommodation in the Philippines, Discovery Suites is the ultimate place to choose for them. Set in the bustling district of Ortigas Business Center, the Discovery Suites offers easy access to Manila Domestic Airport and Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Boasting a total of 220 guestrooms designed with a delightful fusion of modern interiors and amenities, the Discovery Suites is an ideal choice among both local as well as international guests.
- There two in-house restaurants namely the “Restaurant 5” and “22 Prime” that are known for serving lip-smacking delights throughout the day.
- Daily housekeeping, 24-hr front desk service, in-room childcare facility, airport shuttle, car rental, etc., are some quality services offered by the hotel
- Fitness center, business center with internet access, and indoor pool are the premier facilities offered at this budget hotel
3 # Seda Vertis North, Quezon City!
Featuring over 438 elegantly designed guestrooms, and best-in-class hospitality services, the Seda Vertis North is yet another best budget hotel in the Philippines. Conveniently located with 15-minute walk away from the SM North EDSA and Trinoma, the hotel is a beautiful amalgamation of modernity and class. Bestowed with modern amenities and excellent in-room facilities like well-stocked minibar, bathrooms, free Wifi and so on, the Seda Vertis North is rated amongst the best option to choose for enjoying comfortable accommodation at reasonable rates.
- Guests can tease their taste buds with some really good and mouth-watering food at its in-house restaurant named Misto, specializes in serving international and local cuisine
- You can lounge and enjoy breathtaking views of the city’s skyline at its on-site rooftop bar
- Free parking, daily housekeeping, front desk safe are some prime facilities offered over here.
4 # The Henry Hotel Manila!
Yet another accommodation option to choose in the Philippines for “A Home Away From Home” experience is The Henry Hotel Manila. Strategically located at just a few minutes walk away from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Embassy of Japan, the hotel is featured with exclusive amenities and services including 34 smoke-fress guestrooms divided into varied categories namely the Classic room, suite, Owner’s suite, and Garden suite.
- Huge outdoor pool, meeting room, well-decorated and landscaped garden, and a modern spa & wellness center are the exclusive hotel amenities
- You can spend a relaxing evening at its rooftop terrace
- Guest can visit Apartment 1B Restaurant to savor their taste buds with delicious local as well as international delights
So, these are the top four best budget hotels you can choose to stay, while you are on your vacation to the Philippines. To make your booking in any of the above-mentioned hotels pocket-friendly, make sure you use Zenrooms promo code.