Almost every woman craves for glowing skin. It is due to this reason why women these days, are trying each and every beauty product that claims to give a glowing skin. But getting glowing skin is simply not sufficient. You need to adopt beauty regime that claims healthy skin.
There are many beauty brand products available in the market that helps you attain beautiful and glowing skin. You can shop them at best price from Sephora. But, if you intend to get a healthy and glowing skin from within, you can opt some really cool and life-saving homemade beauty treatments.
There are many homemade remedies or treatments prepared for ingredients straight from your kitchen, that helps you get healthy skin naturally. In this post, you will get to know about those effective and natural homemade beauty remedies that can do wonder to your body, skin, and hair. Take a look at them-
Peach And Honey Mask!
A revitalizing honey and peach mask once a week will leave your skin soft, smooth and supple. Rejuvenate your dull, pale skin with this mask, especially during summers.
- 1 peach, skinned
- Honey – 3 Tsp
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Take honey and peach, and mash them together
- Add 2 tbsp of yogurt, and mix until it becomes a smooth paste
- Apply the mixture on your face, neck and around your eyes
- Let it sit for about 10 min
- Wash off with lukewarm water
Happy-Soft Hand Exfoliant!
Now, bid goodbye to your dry, rough hands with this highly effective exfoliant. An easy-to-make exfoliant that will slough out all the dead skin cells from your hands leaving them smooth and soft. Furthermore, this super effective exfoliant will cleanse and moisturize your hands naturally.
- Ground almonds – 1 ounce
- Honey – 1 Tsp
- Sunflower or walnut oil – 2 Tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 Tsp
- Combine all the ingredients together until a thick, smooth paste
- Apply the mixture all over your hands and rub for at least 3-4 minutes and wash off.
- Use this mixture whenever your hands get dry and cracked
Deep Cleansing Multi-Ingredients Facial Mask!
Yet another facial mask made from multiple ingredients namely cucumber, mint, oats, bran buttermilk, yogurt, whipped cream, and lemon juice. While mint and cucumber are two natural fresheners and oats & bran are natural exfoliators, the buttermilk, cream, and yogurt cleanse and softens and lemon juice refreshes and tones your skin.
- Oats – 1 cup
- Wheat bran – 1 tbsp
- Buttermilk – 2 tbsp
- Whipping cream – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 & 1/1 tbsp
- Plain yogurt – 1 tbsp
- Fresh mint leaves – 1 Tsp
- Medium cucumber, diced into small pieces – 1/2
- Blend wheat bran and oats into a fine powder
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until the consistency is smooth
- Apply the mixture to clean face
- Let it sit for 10 – 15 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water
Yogurt And Egg Hair Moisturizing Treatment!
Moisturize your tresses with smoothening homemade hair treatment of egg, honey, and yogurt. While egg adds shine, yogurt softens and cleanse your tresses, honey, on the other hand, smoothens and add moisture to your hair.
- Plain yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Egg yolk – 1
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Mix the ingredients together
- Apply the mixture by rubbing it into your hair
- Cover your hair with a shower cap
- Leave it for about 20 minutes
- Rinse off and shampoo thoroughly
So, hopefully, you will use these naturally beneficial homemade beauty treatments at home in order to get naturally glowing and healthy skin.
Besides this, you can even buy 100% organic beauty products from top brands at reasonable rates, just by using Sephora voucher codes.